The Seras Team is excited to announce the addition of Micheal Clark to the Information Technology and Computer Services division servicing the greater Columbia, SC area. Micheal Clark is a recent graduate of Georgia Regents University (formerly Augusta State University) and majored in Communications. He has always found technology fascinating and keeps up with the latest news and reports. Micheal is an experienced technician working the retail store side and is looking forward to moving his skill set out into the field. Going forward, Micheal will continue to add to his list of certifications and working knowledge base. Specific areas of service will include a number of helpful service options:
- Typical break/fix problems - repairing broken parts such as optical drives, hard drives, wipe and reloads, data back ups
- Speeding up your system and removing unwanted, threatening programs
- Updating your system to meet constantly changing software requirements
- Troubleshooting your network - from low WiFi signal to connecting to shared devices like printers
- Building and implementing new computer systems into your existing work environment or for other specific needs
Seras prides itself on offering very flexible service plans to meet your specific budget and service requirements, which could range from one-time services to a hassle-free monthly programs. Call Micheal today for a free consultation.
Seras also provides document scanning and information management services to customers throughout the Southeast. A document scanning program with Seras can help to enhance the overall security of your operations, enhance employee morale, free up valuable storage space, and provide a number of other various benefits.